Coming complete with the Jackson's industry-standard 370 headgear, this welding helmet is the ultimate in comfort, security and safety. Lightweight, it comes with variable shade 9-13 lens with digital controls, 4 arc sensors and 2 setting modes of weld or grind and a large viewing area. It also comes standard with sensitivity and delay settings. This welding helmet also extends protection against spark, fumes and more to the throat and can stand up to radiant heat of 350°F, a minimum 50% improvement over most other thermoplastic shells. There is no better choice!
(1) Jackson Safety Insight Digital Variable ADF Welding Helmet, Narrow Shell - Black
- Lightweight design for comfy, sturdy wear with reduce strain on neck.
- Delay and sensitivity adjustments.
- Four sensors.
- Intuitive, digital control panel.
- Built-in magnification lens holder.
- 4 independent sensors are positioned to reduce possibility of blockage during weld.
- Low battery indicator.
- ANSI and CSA compliant.
- Great for all types of welding applications.
- Can stand up to radiant heat of 350°F, a minimum 50% improvement over most other thermoplastic shells.
3.93” x 2.36”
5.25" x 4.5"
TIG AMP Rating:
13.6” x 9.6” x 8.1”