The Jackson Safety NexGen Digital Variable ADF Welding Helmet welding helmet is the lightweight, supreme-quality tool all welders should own. It provides the ultimate protection for head, face and throat. Its thin NexGen Lens is top of the line with features such as variable auto darkening filter shade 9-13, intellisense technology which allows the detection of welds less than 5 amps and UV protection. The smart view LCD even allows fingertip control and the lens auto shuts off after 20 minutes of downtime.
(1) Jackson NexGen Digital Variable ADF Welding Helmets - Black
- Lightweight, ergonomic design for comfy, sturdy wear with reduce strain on neck.
- Patented circuit design allows unit to detect weld less than 5 amps – ideal for low-amp TIG welding
- Delay and sensitivity adjustments.
- Four sensors.
- Hydraflex shell and duralogic high index metallic paint adds durability.
- Intuitive, digital control panel.
- Built-in magnification lens holder.
- Low battery indicator.
- 3 modes - grind, weld and cut - allows multifunctionality.
- ANSI and CSA compliant.
- Lens holder accepts mag lens.
- Easily attaches to safety caps for added head protection.
- Can stand up to radiant heat of 350 degrees F, a minimum 50% improvement over most other thermoplastic shells.
Manufacturer SKU: 46148
Dimensions: 10.25” x 9” x 10.125”
Lens Coating/Shade: 9-13
Cartridge Size: 4.53" x 5.3"
Window Size: 3.8" x 2.35"
Battery Type: Lithium
Battery Life: 800 hours