Cost effective, durable, and safe - the Jackson Safety NexGen Digital Variable ADF Welding Helmet welding helmet is the lightweight, supreme-quality tool all welders should own. It provides the ultimate protection for head, face and throat while still allowing the wearer to look great with its carbon fiber stylish design. Its thin NexGen Lens is top of the line with features such as variable shade 9-13, intellisense technology which allows the detection of welds less than 5 amps and UV protection. The smart view LCD even allows fingertip control and the lens auto shuts off after 20 minutes of downtime.
(1) Jackson NexGen Digital Variable ADF Welding Helmets - Carbon Fiber
- Lightweight, ergonomic design for comfy, sturdy wear with reduce strain on neck.
- Patented circuit design allows unit to detect weld less than 5 amps – ideal for low-amp TIG welding
- Delay and sensitivity adjustments.
- Four sensors.
- Hydraflex shell and duralogic high index metallic paint adds durability.
- Intuitive, digital control panel.
- Built-in magnification lens holder.
- Low battery indicator.
- 3 modes - grind, weld and cut - allows multifunctionality.
- ANSI and CSA compliant.
- Lens holder accepts mag lens.
- Easily attaches to safety caps for added head protection.
- Great graphic design makes the helmet easy to identify.
Manufacturer SKU: 46156
Dimensions: 10.25” x 9” x 10.125”
Lens Coating/Shade: 9-13
Cartridge Size: 4.53 in x 5.3 in
Window Size: 3.8 in x 2.35 in
Battery Type: Lithium
Battery Life: 800 hours