When it comes to superior lens optical quality, no other can compete with this welding helmet. It is unmatched in clarity and color recognition that allows the welder to practice his craft with accuracy and precision. The wearer always has an excellent view of the weld puddle as the Jackson® Balder® WH40 auto dark filter never needs batteries. Lightweight, durable and safe, a welder can ask for no better welding helmet.
(1) Jackson SmarTIGer Variable ADF Welding Helmet with Balder Technology
- Lightweight design for comfy, sturdy wear with reduce strain on neck.
- High-density plastic shell protects the wearer's face, forehead, neck and ears from weld sparks, spatters and fumes.
- Auto-On ADF is always ready to weld.
- Comes with Jackson® 370 headgear and 3 headgear adjustments for the configurability to suit a variety of tasks.
- Equipped with sensitivity and delay settings for adaptability for different environments and task durations.
- Internal adjustable shade 9-13.
- Aerodynamic shell detects fumes better and offers reduced heat built-up.
- TIG rated down to 3 amps.
- Meets ANSI standard.
- CE certified.
Manufacturer SKU: 46140
Lens Coating/Shade: 9-13
Dimensions: 12.18” x 9.5” x 9.37”
Cartridge Size: 4.33" x 4.33"
Window Size: 3.78" x 1.81"
Weight: 2 lbs