When it comes to superior lens optical quality, no other can compete with this welding helmet. It is unmatched in clarity and color recognition that allows the welder to practice his craft with accuracy and precision. The wearer always has an excellent view of the weld puddle as the Jackson® Balder® WH40 auto dark filter never needs batteries. Lightweight, durable and safe, a welder can ask for no better welding helmet.
(1) Jackson SmarTIGer Variable ADF Welding Helmet with Balder Technology
- Lightweight design for comfy, sturdy wear with reduce strain on neck.
- High-density plastic shell protects the wearer's face, forehead, neck and ears from weld sparks, spatters and fumes.
- Auto-On ADF is always ready to weld.
- Comes with Jackson® 370 headgear and 3 headgear adjustments for the configurability to suit a variety of tasks.
- Equipped with sensitivity and delay settings for adaptability for different environments and task durations.
- Internal adjustable shade 9-13.
- Aerodynamic shell detects fumes better and offers reduced heat built-up.
- TIG rated down to 3 amps.
- Meets ANSI standard.
- CE certified.
- Lens Coating/Shade: 9-13
- Dimensions: 12.18” x 9.5” x 9.37”
- Cartridge Size: 4.33" x 4.33"
- Window Size: 3.78" x 1.81"
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Color: Black
- Manufacturer SKU: 46140
Latest from blog
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide: Steel Barricade Features & Specifications This Steel Barricade Comparison Guide compares the features and specifications for our metal crowd control barricades...Read more
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards Modern day bollards are sturdy posts which block vehicle access from restricted roads or pedestrian areas. While you may not ...Read more
How to Buy the Right Portable Bleachers
Many Americans have fond memories of summers in the park watching baseball games in the late evening sunlight. While each generation sees its own trends - video games, skateboards, social media, y...Read more