Using Balder Technology, this welding helmet is the best tool a welder can have to allow him to focus on creating true craftsmanship. This technology offers the best in optical clarity with a wide viewing area. Auto darkening wood has a digital keypad that is easily accessed and a variable shade from 5-8 and 9-13. It even has three modes grind, weld and torch.
(1) Jackson Safety W70 HLX Truesight II Digital Auto Darkening Filter Welding Helmet, Black
(2) AAA batteries
- Lightweight design for comfy, sturdy wear with reduce strain on neck.
- Delay and sensitivity adjustments.
- 3-in-1 helmet; weld, grind and torch modes
- Four sensors.
- Auto-off function.
- Low battery indicator.
- Runs on 2 AAA batteries (included)
- Digital keypad designed for efficient viewing during tasks like TIG welding, arc welding and more.
- Offers a large field of view for a clear view of the weld puddle, which is ideal for use in MIG welding, arc welding and TIG welding.
- ANSI and CSA compliant.
- Great for all types of welding applications.
- A variety of accessories available
Solar Cell; AAA batteries
Alkaline / AAA x 2
3.25” x 4”
9.63” x 9” x 10.25”