Using Balder Technology, this welding helmet is the best tool a welder can have to allow him to focus on creating true craftsmanship. This technology offers the best in optical clarity with a wide viewing area. Auto darkening wood has a digital keypad that is easily accessed and a variable shade from 5-8 and 9-13. It even has three modes grind, weld and torch. The unique design also makes the welding helmet easily identifiable while adding personality because you aren’t like everyone else.
(1) Jackson Safety W70 HLX Truesight II Digital Auto Darkening Welding Helmet
(2) AAA batteries
- Lightweight design for comfy, sturdy wear with reduce strain on neck.
- Delay and sensitivity adjustments.
- 3-in-1 helmet; weld, grind and torch modes
- Four sensors.
- Auto-off function.
- Low battery indicator.
- Runs on 2 AAA batteries (included)
- Digital keypad designed for efficient viewing during tasks like TIG welding, arc welding and more.
- Offers a large field of view for a clear view of the weld puddle, which is ideal for use in MIG welding, arc welding and TIG welding.
- ANSI and CSA compliant.
- Great for all types of welding applications.
- A variety of accessories available.
- Unique graphic design makes the helmet easy to identify.
Solar Cell; AAA batteries
Alkaline / AAA x 2
3.25” x 4”
9.63” x 9” x 10.25”