Slickly designed, lightweight and durable, this welding helmet for Jackson makes the perfect choice for welders who want accurate, precise results while looking great and being safe. Weighing in at only 6 ounces, this welding helmet is constructed of a shell that is flexible and made to stand up even in the toughest conditions.
Jackson WH10 HLX 100 Passive Welding Helmet
- Lightweight, ergonomic design for comfy, sturdy wear with reduce strain on neck.
- Made of durable thermoplastic for longwear.
- Comes standard with shade 10 filter and cover plates.
- Duralogic high index metallic paint resists chipping, fading and peeling.
- Easily attaches to safety caps for additional head and face protection.
- Resistant to heat and wear.
- Meets ANSI standard.
- CSA compliant.
- Material: Thermoplastic
- Width: 4.5”
- Height: 5.25”
- Filter: Polycarbonate
- Mounting: Fixed Front
- Manufacturer SKU: 20499
Latest from blog
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide: Steel Barricade Features & Specifications This Steel Barricade Comparison Guide compares the features and specifications for our metal crowd control barricades...Read more
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards Modern day bollards are sturdy posts which block vehicle access from restricted roads or pedestrian areas. While you may not ...Read more
How to Buy the Right Portable Bleachers
Many Americans have fond memories of summers in the park watching baseball games in the late evening sunlight. While each generation sees its own trends - video games, skateboards, social media, y...Read more