Protect your eyes, head, face and neck with the best tool made to do the job just right. This Jackson welding helmet is lightweight, durable and designed to withstand high temperatures and resists wear. Safety has been enhanced with this helmet has protection has been extended to the throat area so that the wearer can be safe from sparks and spatter. The helmet comes with cover plate and shade 10 polycarbonate filter plate. Great choice for students, hobbyists and inspectors.
Jackson WH10 HSL 100 Passive Welding Helmet
- Lightweight design for comfy, sturdy wear with reduce strain on neck.
- Made of durable for extended longevity.
- Comes standard with shade 10 filter and cover plates but is adaptable to upgraded Jackson Safety ADFs like Insight, NexGen, and TrueSight II.
- Has large viewing area for increased precision and accuracy.
- Extended front increase throat protection against sparks, slag and fumes
- Meets ANSI standard.
- CSA compliant.
- Weight: 13.8 oz.
- Dimension: 9.63” x 8.13” x 13.63”
- Color: Black
- Material: Thermoplastic
- Manufacturer SKU: 14973
Latest from blog
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide: Steel Barricade Features & Specifications This Steel Barricade Comparison Guide compares the features and specifications for our metal crowd control barricades...Read more
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards Modern day bollards are sturdy posts which block vehicle access from restricted roads or pedestrian areas. While you may not ...Read more
How to Buy the Right Portable Bleachers
Many Americans have fond memories of summers in the park watching baseball games in the late evening sunlight. While each generation sees its own trends - video games, skateboards, social media, y...Read more