The lightweight alternative to bulky welding tools, this welding helmet from Jackson is cost effective and gives great optical quality while protecting your eyes, head, face and neck. It is also the eco-friendly choice as it is made from 10% recycled material fiber content. The fixed front aluminum frame filter plate has a generous viewing area. While this welding helmet was not made to be used in wet environments, it is the ideal choice in high temperatures and welding in small spaces. Great for use in a wide variety of industries such as construction and infrastructure for heavy duty work.
(1) Jackson Safety Huntsman WH20 490P Fiber Shell Passive Welding Helmet
- Lightweight design for comfy, sturdy wear with reduce strain on neck.
- Made durable material for extended longevity.
- Made of 10% recycled fiber content.
- Has large viewing area for increased precision and accuracy.
- Withstands high temperature and resists wear.
- Meets ANSI standard.
- CSA compliant.
- Made in the USA
2” x 4.25”
Quick Slide Front
8.5” x 10.25” x 13.5”