The custom designed Jamestown Trash Receptacle is dominant in both quality and style. It features a liner, heavy-duty, zinc coated hardware, as well as a powder-coated aluminum frame. You can opt for decorative circles on top of the receptacle and choose among various colors.
Jamestown Trash Receptacle
- Made of 1’’ x 4’’ Resinwood slats and a powder-coated aluminum frame
- Heavy-duty, zinc coated hardware
- Liner included
- Custom designed, decorative circles on top of the receptacle
- Custom colors available for quantity orders
- Ideal for parks, or any commercial or residential application
- Material: Resinwood and Aluminum
- Size: 32 Gal.
- Weight: 140 lbs.
- Slat Color: Cedar, Gray, Green, Brown, Blue, or Red
- Customizable? Slat color, custom design and decorative circles on top
Latest from blog
How to Minimize Replacement Costs with Safety Stanchions that Last
In the United States alone, there are 18,741 operational warehouses, and that number grows every year. There are 11,200 active construction sites, 2,072 manufacturing facilities, and 264 mail distr...Read more
Should you be using plastic post chain stanchions instead of traditional stanchions?
Stanchions are excellent crowd control tools for venues with visitors coming in and out on a daily basis, but there are many occasions which call for a solution that's even more impermanent, cost e...Read more
Crowd Control Warehouse FAQ
Crowd Control Warehouse supplies schools, government facilities, theme parks, retail stores, and construction companies all over the nation with the crowd control and safety supplies they need for ...Read more