Made with a solid sheet plastic top, the Kids Picnic Table is specifically designed for children, allowing them to write or play at the table. The table frame is black, while there are two different colors to choose for the slats.
Kids Picnic Table
- Solid sheet plastic top
- 2’’ x 4’’ Resinwood slats for the seats; 2’’ x 6’’ and 2’’ x 4’’ Resinwood slats for the support structure
- Five 2’’ x 4’’ Resinwood slats for each seat and six 2’’ x 4’’ Resinwood slats for the table
- Ideal for parks, or any commercial or residential application
- Material: Resinwood and plastic
- Size: 4 ft.
- Weight: 86 lbs.
- Base: 2 bases
- Hardware: L-bracket
- Frame Color: Black
- Slat Color: Cedar or Green
- Customizable? Slat color
Latest from blog
Police Barricades For Safety In Times Of Unrest
The 60's and 70's will always be remembered for their buzzing atmosphere of civil unrest in the United States with a surge of protests, marches, and riots. The three decades which followed however ...Read more
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide: Steel Barricade Features & Specifications This Steel Barricade Comparison Guide compares the features and specifications for our metal crowd control barricades...Read more
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards Modern day bollards are sturdy posts which block vehicle access from restricted roads or pedestrian areas. While you may not ...Read more