Lo Pro Airport Barricade is a low-profile interlocking barricade system used to close taxiways, runways, and delineate construction areas. Designed for performance, durability, and convenience. No tools needed to install. Quick install. Highly visible. 96"L x 10"W x 10"H
- (1) Airport Barricade
- Optional 360° Red Solar LED Airport Light available
- Durable construction with enhanced wall thickness on barricade bottom.
- Molded reinforcing ribs add stiffness and strength.
- Connectors are molded into the barricade. No pins to lose.
- Allows interconnected units to pivot in multiple orientations between 90° and 180°
- 7° angled sidewall facilitates visibility and accepts 72”L x 6”H continuous retroreflective sheeting.
- Fills with up to 220 lbs. (26 gallons) of water.
- Constructed with two fill holes and one drain hole.
- Accepts two styles of lights: 360° round, screw on airport lights and standard barricade, bolt on lights.
- Two flag mounts.
- FOD (foreign object debris) free.
- Forklift access, recessed areas at bottom of barricade.
- Stackable for transportation and storage.
- Multiple stacking lugs keep units in place while stacked.
- FAA Advisory Circular No. 150/5370-2F compliant.
- Composition: High-density polyethylene
- Weight: 25 lbs.
- Colors: Orange and White, other colors available with minimum purchase quantity
- Retroreflective Sheeting: 72”L x 6”H striped sheeting available in High-Intensity Prismatic Grade and Diamond Grade.
- Lights: Each unit accepts two standard barricade lights (needs 4” bolt) and two 360º round airport lights.
- Flags: Each unit accepts two 3/4” diameter post flags.
Latest from blog
What are barricades? Barricade Definitions & Types of Barricades
Barricade Definitions & Types of Barricades Barricades may seem like common sense structures which need no explanation, but with so many varieties now available to construction workers, event p...Read more
In a digital age, does in-store signage still matter?
In a digital age, does in-store signage still matter? In this digital world, it's easy to forget how many people still do their shopping in-store. Yes, online shopping increased greatly during the ...Read more
How Expandable Metal Barricades Can Help You Meet OSHA Barrier Requirements
To the general public a "barrier" may seem like a self explained term, (and therefore an "expandable barrier" is equally self explained). However, according to OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health ...Read more