Lo Pro Airport Barricade is a low-profile interlocking barricade system used to close taxiways, runways, and delineate construction areas. Designed for performance, durability, and convenience. No tools needed to install. Quick install. Highly visible. 96"L x 10"W x 10"H
- (1) Airport Barricade
- Optional 360° Red Solar LED Airport Light available
- Durable construction with enhanced wall thickness on barricade bottom.
- Molded reinforcing ribs add stiffness and strength.
- Connectors are molded into the barricade. No pins to lose.
- Allows interconnected units to pivot in multiple orientations between 90° and 180°
- 7° angled sidewall facilitates visibility and accepts 72”L x 6”H continuous retroreflective sheeting.
- Fills with up to 220 lbs. (26 gallons) of water.
- Constructed with two fill holes and one drain hole.
- Accepts two styles of lights: 360° round, screw on airport lights and standard barricade, bolt on lights.
- Two flag mounts.
- FOD (foreign object debris) free.
- Forklift access, recessed areas at bottom of barricade.
- Stackable for transportation and storage.
- Multiple stacking lugs keep units in place while stacked.
- FAA Advisory Circular No. 150/5370-2F compliant.
- Composition: High-density polyethylene
- Weight: 25 lbs.
- Colors: Orange and White, other colors available with minimum purchase quantity
- Retroreflective Sheeting: 72”L x 6”H striped sheeting available in High-Intensity Prismatic Grade and Diamond Grade.
- Lights: Each unit accepts two standard barricade lights (needs 4” bolt) and two 360º round airport lights.
- Flags: Each unit accepts two 3/4” diameter post flags.
Latest from blog
Retractable belt barrier stanchion base types (and why your stanchion base matters)
Retractable belt barrier stanchions are the convenient crowd control stanchions which include a retractable belt cassette at the top for belt barriers which easily retract or extend as needed. Thes...Read more
What are barricade covers used for, and are you missing out by using barricades without them?
Many steel barricades for sale are advertised as cost-efficient and effective crowd control tools, but an increasing number of customers have discovered a clever way to turn these crowd control bar...Read more
Barricade Tape Types: Caution Tape, Danger Tape, and More
If you work in a safety or construction industry, you may have heard the term "caution tape" used to refer to a wide variety of barrier messages, even ones which don't include the word "caution". J...Read more