Made of flexible yet durable fluorescent low-density 100% polyethylene material, these Looper Traffic Cones have a variety of applications such as crowd control, lane closure, barricading of construction and work zones and so much more. Ballasted by 10, 16 or 30 lb. recycled rubber bases, the Looper-Cone’s reflective bands are protected by recessed areas for minimized rips and scratches. Looper-Cone can accept a standard or "D" cell barricade light.
PLEASE NOTE THERE IS A (10) PIECE MINIMUM ORDER ON ALL DELINEATORS. SHIPPING IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE.
Includes: (1) Looper-Cone
Optional Rubber Bases
- Made of flexible low-density fluorescent polyethylene.
- Looped handle allows for easy movement and handling of several Loopers at one time.
- Bright orange color molded throughout.
- UV inhibitors to minimize fading.
- Stackable for storage and transport.
- Available in various sizes and types of reflective sheeting.
- Reinforced handle design prevents cones from sticking when stacked.
- Bases will not crush when run over.
- NCHRP 350 approved.
- Meets Federal MUTCD standards.
- Available in cones, trim line channelizers and tubes.
- Height: 42”
- Weight: 10, 16 and 30 lbs.
Latest from blog
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide: Steel Barricade Features & Specifications This Steel Barricade Comparison Guide compares the features and specifications for our metal crowd control barricades...Read more
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards Modern day bollards are sturdy posts which block vehicle access from restricted roads or pedestrian areas. While you may not ...Read more
How to Buy the Right Portable Bleachers
Many Americans have fond memories of summers in the park watching baseball games in the late evening sunlight. While each generation sees its own trends - video games, skateboards, social media, y...Read more