Made of flexible yet durable fluorescent low-density 100% polyethylene material, these Looper Traffic Cones have a variety of applications such as crowd control, lane closure, barricading of construction and work zones and so much more. Ballasted by 10, 16 or 30 lb. recycled rubber bases, the Looper-Cone’s reflective bands are protected by recessed areas for minimized rips and scratches. Looper-Cone can accept a standard or "D" cell barricade light.
PLEASE NOTE THERE IS A (10) PIECE MINIMUM ORDER ON ALL DELINEATORS. SHIPPING IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE.
Includes: (1) Looper-Cone
Optional Rubber Bases
- Made of flexible low-density fluorescent polyethylene.
- Looped handle allows for easy movement and handling of several Loopers at one time.
- Bright orange color molded throughout.
- UV inhibitors to minimize fading.
- Stackable for storage and transport.
- Available in various sizes and types of reflective sheeting.
- Reinforced handle design prevents cones from sticking when stacked.
- Bases will not crush when run over.
- NCHRP 350 approved.
- Meets Federal MUTCD standards.
- Available in cones, trim line channelizers and tubes.
- Height: 42”
- Weight: 10, 16 and 30 lbs.
Latest from blog
How to Minimize Replacement Costs with Safety Stanchions that Last
In the United States alone, there are 18,741 operational warehouses, and that number grows every year. There are 11,200 active construction sites, 2,072 manufacturing facilities, and 264 mail distr...Read more
Should you be using plastic post chain stanchions instead of traditional stanchions?
Stanchions are excellent crowd control tools for venues with visitors coming in and out on a daily basis, but there are many occasions which call for a solution that's even more impermanent, cost e...Read more
Crowd Control Warehouse FAQ
Crowd Control Warehouse supplies schools, government facilities, theme parks, retail stores, and construction companies all over the nation with the crowd control and safety supplies they need for ...Read more