The Low Rise Tube Square Angle Portable Bleacher features an aluminum tube and angle understructure. It comes with single 2x10’’ footboards, as well as 2x12’’ clear anodized seat planks. This bleacher is durable and light-weight, and it comes in various sizes.
Low Rise Tube Square Angle Portable Bleacher
- Aluminum tube and angle understructure
- 6’’ rise and 24’’ run
- Single 2x10’’ footboards
- 2x12’’ clear anodized seat planks
- Durable, light-weight and portable
- Available in multiple sizes, rows and seating options
- Designed in accordance with the IBC 2009, and ICC 300-2007 building codes
- Material: Aluminum
- Length: 7.5', 9', 15', 21', or 27'
- Rows: 3, or 4
- Seating: 15, 18, 20, 24, 30, 40, 42, 54, 56, or 72
- Customizable? Size, rows, and seating options
Latest from blog
Retractable belt barrier stanchion base types (and why your stanchion base matters)
Retractable belt barrier stanchions are the convenient crowd control stanchions which include a retractable belt cassette at the top for belt barriers which easily retract or extend as needed. Thes...Read more
What are barricade covers used for, and are you missing out by using barricades without them?
Many steel barricades for sale are advertised as cost-efficient and effective crowd control tools, but an increasing number of customers have discovered a clever way to turn these crowd control bar...Read more
Barricade Tape Types: Caution Tape, Danger Tape, and More
If you work in a safety or construction industry, you may have heard the term "caution tape" used to refer to a wide variety of barrier messages, even ones which don't include the word "caution". J...Read more