The Low Rise Tube Square Angle Portable Bleacher features an aluminum tube and angle understructure. It comes with single 2x10’’ footboards, as well as 2x12’’ clear anodized seat planks. This bleacher is durable and light-weight, and it comes in various sizes.
Low Rise Tube Square Angle Portable Bleacher
- Aluminum tube and angle understructure
- 6’’ rise and 24’’ run
- Single 2x10’’ footboards
- 2x12’’ clear anodized seat planks
- Durable, light-weight and portable
- Available in multiple sizes, rows and seating options
- Designed in accordance with the IBC 2009, and ICC 300-2007 building codes
- Material: Aluminum
- Length: 7.5', 9', 15', 21', or 27'
- Rows: 3, or 4
- Seating: 15, 18, 20, 24, 30, 40, 42, 54, 56, or 72
- Customizable? Size, rows, and seating options
Latest from blog
How to Choose the Right Style of Stanchion Post
With a tradition of free admission, Washington DC's Smithsonian museums are a special experience for students and tourists alike, attracting 22 million such visitors in 2019. This may seem like a s...Read more
Crowd Control Stanchions for Peak Seasons and Slow Seasons
While many industries struggled to stay open with the onset of the pandemic in 2020, National Parks saw a whopping 28% increase in their visitor attendance. For many of them, this meant new crowd m...Read more
When to use plastic chains for your safety or crowd control barriers...
There are many occasions where a simple crowd control or safety barrier is necessary for work operations to continue smoothly and without injury or confusion. But how do you know when a simple plas...Read more