The Honeywell Miller DuraFlex Python Full Body Harness provides safety, security and convenience while keeping the worker comfortable. Thick cushioned tubular webbing across the shoulders reduces discomfort and stress around the neck and shoulders, while the flexible DuraFlex webbing over the lower torso ensures that the harness provides great mobility in addition to fall protection. The harness also features pull-free lanyard rings in the event that the lanyard hooks are not connected to an anchorage. The back D-ring is made from clear chromate finished carbon steel that resists corrosion.
(1) Honeywell Miller DuraFlex Python Full Body Harness System
- Full body harness system ensures comfort while also providing support and security
- Cushioned tubular webbing over shoulders and upper torso
- Sliding back D-ring for increased mobility.
- Applications include construction and utility work
- Meets OSHA and ANSI standards.
- Color: Fluorescent Green
- Size Group: Universal
- Harness Style: Full Body
- Connection Type: Back D-Ring
- Fastening Method: Tongue Buckle Legs
- Strap Material: Nylon
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Weight: 3.2 lbs43
- Manufacturer SKU: MIL01-P950-4/UGN
Latest from blog
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide: Steel Barricade Features & Specifications This Steel Barricade Comparison Guide compares the features and specifications for our metal crowd control barricades...Read more
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards Modern day bollards are sturdy posts which block vehicle access from restricted roads or pedestrian areas. While you may not ...Read more
How to Buy the Right Portable Bleachers
Many Americans have fond memories of summers in the park watching baseball games in the late evening sunlight. While each generation sees its own trends - video games, skateboards, social media, y...Read more