The Honeywell Miller DuraFlex Python Full Body Harness provides safety, security and convenience while keeping the worker comfortable. Thick cushioned tubular webbing across the shoulders reduces discomfort and stress around the neck and shoulders, while the flexible DuraFlex webbing over the lower torso ensures that the harness provides great mobility in addition to fall protection. The harness also features pull-free lanyard rings in the event that the lanyard hooks are not connected to an anchorage. The back D-ring is made from clear chromate finished carbon steel that resists corrosion.
(1) Honeywell Miller DuraFlex Python Full Body Harness System
- Full body harness system ensures comfort while also providing support and security
- Cushioned tubular webbing over shoulders and upper torso
- Sliding back D-ring for increased mobility.
- Applications include construction and utility work
- Meets OSHA and ANSI standards.
Tongue Buckle Legs