Fully adjustable, lightweight and simple to use, this Miller DuraFlex Stretchable Harness wraps around to mold the body of the user snugly while allowing optimal mobility. This simple-looking product has a host of features that ensure safety, security and convenience. This includes cushioned tubular webbing shoulder straps, webbing that stretches with the body's movement, and a back D-ring pad. It also features tongue-style leg strap buckles and a sub-pelvic strap. The harness is often used in the construction and utility industries but can be useful in many more applications. Universal sizing keeps your costs low.
Miller DuraFlex Stretchable Harness
- Belt loops and lanyard ring.
- Steel hardware makes durable, sturdy construction.
- Tongue-style leg strap buckles
- DuraFlex stretchable fabric for better fit
- Back D-ring for adjustable wear and increased mobility.
- Lightweight and portable.
- Meets OSHA and ANSI standards.
- Weight: 3.6 lbs
- Size: Universal
- Harness Style: Construction vest-style
- Connection Points: Back dorsal D-ring
- Belt Options: Loops for belt
- Leg Straps: Tongue buckle
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Webbing Material: Polyester
- Manufacturer SKU: MIL01-E650-4/UGN
Latest from blog
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide: Steel Barricade Features & Specifications This Steel Barricade Comparison Guide compares the features and specifications for our metal crowd control barricades...Read more
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards Modern day bollards are sturdy posts which block vehicle access from restricted roads or pedestrian areas. While you may not ...Read more
How to Buy the Right Portable Bleachers
Many Americans have fond memories of summers in the park watching baseball games in the late evening sunlight. While each generation sees its own trends - video games, skateboards, social media, y...Read more