Designed with rugged black Kevlar® webbing to withstand harsh welding environments, the Miller Heavy Duty Full Body Harness provides safety, security and convinces while keeping the wearer comfortable with quick connect buckles that interlock similar to a seat belt. Specially formulated flame-retardant Nomex webbing protects the wearer against weld splatter. The special inner Kevlar core adds strength and high-temperature resistance. The harness also features pull-down adjustment for great comfort, security, mobility and productivity.
(1) Miller Heavy Duty Welder Full Body Harness with Back and Side D-Rings
- Designed with rugged black Kevlar® webbing to withstand harsh welding environments.
- Meets ASTM F887 Arc Test requirements and rated for arc exposure.
- Quick-connect buckles on the chest strap make for easy and fast donning.
- Lightweight and portable.
- Built-in woven inner core which expands 3-1/2-Feet to reduce fall arrest forces.
- Outer jacket serves as a back-up web lanyard.
- Meets OSHA, CSA and ANSI standards.
Back D-Ring; Side D-Rings
Quick-Connect Buckle Legs; Quick-Connect Buckle Chest