Ensure the safety of rescue crews with this premium quality rescue and evacuation device. From the elite line of Miller products, it meets all global safety standards. It is easy to use, store, handle and transport with its lightweight and compact design. Approved for single and multiple use.
- Cost-effective with no annual factory recertification and no special storage required.
- Designed for self-rescue, assisted rescue and provides the capability for more users to evacuate in a short period of time.
- Approved for multiple uses.
- Lightweight and portable.
- Aluminum and stainless steel construction make kit highly durable.
- Easy to use with Bi-Directional Design.
- System absorbs shock in the event of a fall.
- Meets OSHA, ANSI/ASSE Z359.4, prEN341:2008/1A, EN1496:2007/B, CE0123 and ISO22159:07/1/A standards.
- Weight: 10.0 lbs
- Length: 75'
- Descent Loads: 1 person 66 – 330 lbs. (30 – 150 kg) ; 2 person 66 – 551 lbs. (30 – 250 kg)
- Max. Descent Height: 1 person 1640-ft. (500 m) ; 2 person 656-ft. (200 m)
- Hoisting Capacity: 220 lbs. (100 kg) up to 11-ft. (3.5 m) max 10 lifts
- In Emergency: 617 lbs. (280 kg) up to 33-ft. (10 m) max 1 lift
- Descent Speed: 3.3-ft./sec (1 m/s) at 220 lbs. (100 kg)
- Manufacturer SKU: SE/75FT
Latest from blog
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide: Steel Barricade Features & Specifications This Steel Barricade Comparison Guide compares the features and specifications for our metal crowd control barricades...Read more
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards Modern day bollards are sturdy posts which block vehicle access from restricted roads or pedestrian areas. While you may not ...Read more
How to Buy the Right Portable Bleachers
Many Americans have fond memories of summers in the park watching baseball games in the late evening sunlight. While each generation sees its own trends - video games, skateboards, social media, y...Read more