The ShadowLite Beam Anchor from the trusted brand of Miller products slides along a beam to enhance its user’s mobility and safety as it is made from lightweight aluminum and slides with relative ease. The clamping feet are made from durable bronze and so the device anchors to I and H beams ranges from 3 inches to 14 inches wide and up to 1 ¼ inches thick. Adjustments are made simple with no loose pins to worry about and the anchor can be connected using a carabiner or snap hook.
Miller ShadowLite Beam Anchor
- Allows quick adjustments allows for great versatility on the job.
- Glides easy way to increase mobility and safety.
- Aluminium and bronze construction ensure durability and extended service life.
- Attaches to carabiner or snap hook.
- Designed to fit 3-in. to 14-in. (102 mm to 305 mm) size beams.
- Up to 25% lighter weight than most beam anchors on the market.
- Meets OSHA and ANSI standards.
- Weight: 4.28 lbs
- Working Capacity: 400 lbs
- Length: 14”
- Tensile Strength: 5000 lbs
- Manufacturer SKU: MIL01-8816-14/
Latest from blog
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide: Steel Barricade Features & Specifications This Steel Barricade Comparison Guide compares the features and specifications for our metal crowd control barricades...Read more
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards Modern day bollards are sturdy posts which block vehicle access from restricted roads or pedestrian areas. While you may not ...Read more
How to Buy the Right Portable Bleachers
Many Americans have fond memories of summers in the park watching baseball games in the late evening sunlight. While each generation sees its own trends - video games, skateboards, social media, y...Read more