Designed to increase productivity and minimize fall risk on the job site, this manual rope grab from the trusted Miller line of fall protection products is the ideal control in confined spaces and hazardous height. It is great for use in industries such as construction, oil and gas, utilities, roofing and many more. It is compact, highly portable and the stainless steel make resists corrosion and rust, mitigating your costs.
Miller Stainless Manual Rope Grabs, 5/8 in; 3/4 in, O-Ring
- Designed for 5/8-Inch or 3/4-Inch synthetic rope lifeline with a minimum tensile strength of 5000 lbs.
- Rope grab moves up and down vertical lifelines easily.
- Comes with 24-Inch sofstop and O-ring.
- In the event of a fall, this rope grabs lock quickly.
- Lightweight and portable.
- Stainless steel is lightweight, durable and long lasting.
- Provide continuous fall protection.
- The stretch cord is surrounded by tubular nylon webbing.
- Meets all applicable OSHA, ANSI and CSA standards.
- Weight: 3.05 lbs.
- Dimensions : 10” L x 8” W x 5” H
- Color: Yellow
- Minimum Tensile Strength: 5000 lbs
- Manufacturer’s SKU: 8757LS/YL
Latest from blog
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide: Steel Barricade Features & Specifications This Steel Barricade Comparison Guide compares the features and specifications for our metal crowd control barricades...Read more
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards Modern day bollards are sturdy posts which block vehicle access from restricted roads or pedestrian areas. While you may not ...Read more
How to Buy the Right Portable Bleachers
Many Americans have fond memories of summers in the park watching baseball games in the late evening sunlight. While each generation sees its own trends - video games, skateboards, social media, y...Read more