Easy to install, lightweight and portable, this two person Miller TechLine Horizontal Lifeline System is the ultimate in fall protection. Keep your crew safe and secure even while they do the most precarious jobs. This system anchors two persons and absorbs the shock to reduce the fall arrest forces in the event of a fall. The system is completely reusable and therefore, cost effective. It is easy to carry and can be used time and time again. It comes in two lengths - 30ft and 60ft.
1 black static kernmantle rope lifeline (30' or 60')
1 Lifeline adjuster prevents overtensioning of system
1 Shock absorber pack (included in two worker kits, ONLY)
2 Connecting O-rings
1 Waterproof bucket for safe storage
- The kit was configured to accommodate 2 crew members with a maximum capacity of 310 pounds
- Lightweight and portable.
- The system is reusable.
- Easy set up and installment for increased productivity.
- System absorbs shock in the event of a fall.
- Meets applicable OSHA, ANSI and CSA requirements
- The system has been designed so anchorage points only need to be rated for 5,000 lbs.
- The system is adjustable, allowing the required length while keeping the lifeline secure.
30 ft., 60ft
Synthetic Kernmantle Rope
Two Person (310 pound capacity)