With a 1 inch gate opening, this durable steel twist-lock carabiner is zinc dichromate plated and forged with alloy steel for resistance to rust and corrosion. The carabiner is easy to used with quick engagement and disengagement. This might be the safest, most secure carabiner on the market with double-locking mechanism with twist locks at both ends.
Miller 17D-1 Steel Twist-Lock Carabiner
- Spring-loaded keeper allows carabiner to quickly engage and disengage for easy use.
- Double-locking mechanism with twist locks at both ends of the safety carabiner for safe and secure attachment.
- Made of forged alloy steel and is plated with zinc dichromate to resist rust and corrosion and ensure long life span.
- Meets OSHA and ANSI standards.
- Proof Tested: 3,600 lbs / 16kN
- Minimum Tensile Strength: 5,000 lbs /22.2kN
- Maximum Working Load: 400 lbs / 181kg
- Weight: 0.48 lbs
- Dimensions:7” x 3.5” x 2”
- Manufacturer SKU: MI-17D-1
Latest from blog
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide: Steel Barricade Features & Specifications This Steel Barricade Comparison Guide compares the features and specifications for our metal crowd control barricades...Read more
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards Modern day bollards are sturdy posts which block vehicle access from restricted roads or pedestrian areas. While you may not ...Read more
How to Buy the Right Portable Bleachers
Many Americans have fond memories of summers in the park watching baseball games in the late evening sunlight. While each generation sees its own trends - video games, skateboards, social media, y...Read more