For added safety and security on the job, this tool holder allows users to put distance between tools and their hands without compromising control. It is the ideal choice ensuring secure hold of wrench, chisel, punch, pin and spike attachment as it is tight-fitting band and slip-resistant abutment. The shock-reduction design keeps vibration transfer to a minimum. For extended reach, the holder can be attached to select extension poles and most broom handles.
MSA Ergonomic Tool Holders
- Allows the user to put distance between the tool and his hand without compromising control.
- Tight-fitting band and slip-resistant abutment.
- Shock-absorbing design.
- May be attached to select extension poles and most broom handles
- Secures iron work tools like chisels, wrenches, pins and spike attachments
- Power Source: Corded electric
- Weight: 1 lbs
- Material: Steel
- Length: 18”
- Dimensions: 18.5” x 4” x 1.8”
- Manufacturer SKU: MSA507005
Latest from blog
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide: Steel Barricade Features & Specifications This Steel Barricade Comparison Guide compares the features and specifications for our metal crowd control barricades...Read more
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards Modern day bollards are sturdy posts which block vehicle access from restricted roads or pedestrian areas. While you may not ...Read more
How to Buy the Right Portable Bleachers
Many Americans have fond memories of summers in the park watching baseball games in the late evening sunlight. While each generation sees its own trends - video games, skateboards, social media, y...Read more