Durability, a new contoured look and comfort are combined in the Park Place Picnic Table. It is made of Resinwood slats and features the new Elite Bases. An ADA model is available, and the table comes in multiple colors.
Park Place Picnic Table
- Made of Resinwood slats and new Elite Bases
- Heavy duty, zinc coated hardware
- Stainless steel hardware also available
- ADA model available
- Custom colors available for quantity orders
- Ideal for parks, or any commercial or residential application
- Material: Resinwood
- Size: 6 ft. or 8 ft.
- Weight: 310 lbs., 335 lbs. (ADA), 350 lbs.
- Style: Standard or ADA
- Hardware: Surface Elite Bolt, J-bolt
- Frame Color: Black
- Slat Color: Blue, Cedar, Gray, Green, Red, Black, Brown, or White
- Customizable? Size, style and slat color
Latest from blog
Retractable belt barrier stanchion base types (and why your stanchion base matters)
Retractable belt barrier stanchions are the convenient crowd control stanchions which include a retractable belt cassette at the top for belt barriers which easily retract or extend as needed. Thes...Read more
What are barricade covers used for, and are you missing out by using barricades without them?
Many steel barricades for sale are advertised as cost-efficient and effective crowd control tools, but an increasing number of customers have discovered a clever way to turn these crowd control bar...Read more
Barricade Tape Types: Caution Tape, Danger Tape, and More
If you work in a safety or construction industry, you may have heard the term "caution tape" used to refer to a wide variety of barrier messages, even ones which don't include the word "caution". J...Read more