Durability, a new contoured look and comfort are combined in the Park Place Picnic Table. It is made of Resinwood slats and features the new Elite Bases. An ADA model is available, and the table comes in multiple colors.
Park Place Picnic Table
- Made of Resinwood slats and new Elite Bases
- Heavy duty, zinc coated hardware
- Stainless steel hardware also available
- ADA model available
- Custom colors available for quantity orders
- Ideal for parks, or any commercial or residential application
- Material: Resinwood
- Size: 6 ft. or 8 ft.
- Weight: 310 lbs., 335 lbs. (ADA), 350 lbs.
- Style: Standard or ADA
- Hardware: Surface Elite Bolt, J-bolt
- Frame Color: Black
- Slat Color: Blue, Cedar, Gray, Green, Red, Black, Brown, or White
- Customizable? Size, style and slat color
Latest from blog
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide: Steel Barricade Features & Specifications This Steel Barricade Comparison Guide compares the features and specifications for our metal crowd control barricades...Read more
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards Modern day bollards are sturdy posts which block vehicle access from restricted roads or pedestrian areas. While you may not ...Read more
How to Buy the Right Portable Bleachers
Many Americans have fond memories of summers in the park watching baseball games in the late evening sunlight. While each generation sees its own trends - video games, skateboards, social media, y...Read more