Our 40" tall Plastic Stanchion Post with a 2.5" Outer Diameter is designed for light to medium use in an indoor or outdoor application. Use with plastic chain in sizes of 1.5" or 2".
- Our lightweight plastic posts are water, sand, or gravel fillable for added weight to secure the stanchion in place.
- Use for a wide variety of settings including school zones, parking lots, amusement parks, car shows and festivals.
- All of our plastic products contain UV inhibitors to maintain the integrity of the product and our colorant is specially formulated to protect against fading for five years.
- Includes: 1 Plastic Stanchion Post
- (1) Plastic Stanchion Post
- Available in several colors to match any decor and contain UV inhibitors to maintain the integrity of the product and our colorant is specifically formulated to protect against fading.
- A fillable base for added stability by adding water, sand or gravel
|Plastic Stanchion Height:||40 inches Tall|
|Post Diameter:||2.5 inches|
|Base Diameter:||14 inches|
|Post Weight:||2.5 lbs.|
|Weight with water/sand/gravel:||~ 10 lbs.|
The chain links easily connect to the plastic stanchion's hooks on either side.
Use for a wide variety of settings including:
- School zones
- Parking lots
- Amusement parks
- Car shows
- Public pools
- Outdoor parks
- Your personal outdoor event
- Height: 40”
- Post Diameter: 2.5”
- Base Diameter: 14"
- Post Weight: 2lb
- Weight with Sand or Gravel: 10 lbs (use of water to fill bases is recommended)
- Customer service
great for the little kids during the fair- keeps everyone out of trouble.
Great price, awesome product! Would recommend as a great outdoor post.
Impressed with the quality of this!
Very happy with these because of the price and quality. They are easy to use and I am generally pleased.
Great experience, price and product! I am extremely happy with my purchase & cannot wait to use it! It exceeds my expectations & will be perfect for indoor & outdoor events. It will provide a boundary around my work area with or without my tent! Exceptionally sturdy without the gravel or sand while lightweight enough for easy transport! I suspect that it will withstand busy children's hands or feet who become impatient while waiting in line!
Latest from blog
What's the difference between a "galvanized" and "pre-galvanized" steel barricade?
While shopping for steel barricades online, you may notice some galvanization terms popping up which can be confusing. For instance in our steel barricade buying guide you'll see a barricade descri...Read more
What can businesses do while labor costs rise amidst an existing labor shortage?
The 2020's have seen businesses facing one challenge after another with a global pandemic creating a ripple of consequences we may observe for years to come. It's near impossible to pinpoint causes...Read more
How To Create An Entry Gate In An interlocking Steel Barricade Barrier
Few resources eat into a project's budget as quickly as human-power, so it's always a win when installation and set up is simple enough to avoid hiring additional crew members. We've written before...Read more