The Eight Slats Backless Park Bench - 2’’ x 4’’ slats, is made of Resinwood slats and steel frames. Its under structure is braced with length and width supports, providing additional strength and stability. The bench comes with a surface wedge anchor for surface mounting. This backless and armless design is ideal for many different settings.
Eight Slats Backless Park Bench - 2’’ x 4’’ slats
- Made of eight 2’’ x 4’’ Resinwood slats and powder-coated steel frames
- Under structure heavily braced with length and width supports
- Heavy duty, zinc coated hardware
- Bench frame includes holes for surface mount
- Surface wedge anchor included
- Custom colors available for quantity orders
- Ideal for parks, or any commercial or residential application
Latest from blog
Retractable belt barrier stanchion base types (and why your stanchion base matters)
Retractable belt barrier stanchions are the convenient crowd control stanchions which include a retractable belt cassette at the top for belt barriers which easily retract or extend as needed. Thes...Read more
What are barricade covers used for, and are you missing out by using barricades without them?
Many steel barricades for sale are advertised as cost-efficient and effective crowd control tools, but an increasing number of customers have discovered a clever way to turn these crowd control bar...Read more
Barricade Tape Types: Caution Tape, Danger Tape, and More
If you work in a safety or construction industry, you may have heard the term "caution tape" used to refer to a wide variety of barrier messages, even ones which don't include the word "caution". J...Read more