Versatile and light, the ultra-strong Portable Roadway Construction Mats are the choice of construction companies that place safety and functionality at the highest priority. They are more economical and provide more weight support than traditional plywood. Made from recycled, plastic, this environmentally-friendly construction mat does not warp, rot, crack or delaminate. Perfect for a wide range of construction and landscaping applications. Easy to install. Contact us at 847-991-9900 if connecting links are required.
- (1) Construction mat (8' (L) x 4' (W)) in Black or Beige
- Versatile 2-sided non-slip traction design.
- Made of recycled plastic that is durable, lightweight and strong.
- Weight-bearing capacity of up to 2,800 psi / 80 tons depending on the ground condition.
- The Construction Mats incorporate multi-directional structural support allowing for distribution or dispersion of PSI weight factors. The construction mats are not intended for bridging.
- Designed to be used with no ground preparation over grass, gravel, soil, concrete, asphalt, mud and sandy soil conditions.
- Sealed design does retain moisture or harmful chemicals. Eliminates the chance of cross-contamination or the transfer contaminants to other job sites.
- Hollow ribbed interior construction reduces overall weight while adding strength.
- Strong connection system for joining the mats capable of handling heavy vehicle traffic.
- Length: 8' / 244 cm
- Width: 4' / 122 cm
- Module Size: 32 ft.² / 2.97 m²
- Thickness: 0.5 in. thick
- Weight: 86 lbs. / 39.01 kg
- Per Square Foot: 2.69 lbs. / 1.22 kg
- Per Square Meter: 28.6 lbs. / 12.97 kg