Keep the crowd controlled in style and comfort with this PRIME Velvet Covered Cotton Core Stanchion Rope. It gives a queue line a classic look instead of the disordered one that is the norm. It looks and feels expensive but costs a fraction of what you would expect. It is easy to install and remove with solid zinc snap ends that feature an easy release latch.
Please note these ropes are intended for decorative and visual crowd control use only. These are not intended to hold any weight other than their own.
Rope length above does not include the snap end. The snap ends add an extra 2.5" on each side.
- (1) PRIMEVelvet Covered Cotton Core Stanchion Rope
- Available in a variety of rope end finish and rope colors to suit your desired look and needs
- Smooth edged solid metal rings designed to ensure safety
- High-quality velvet rope cover with a cotton core
- Hinged snap rope
- Ropes available in 6 Ft. and 8 Ft. lengths
- Wrap Material: Velvet
- Rope Diameter: 1.5"
- Rope Length: 6 Ft; 8 Ft
- Rope Color: Red, Black, Blue
- Hook End Finish: Polished Stainless; Polished Brass; Satin Stainless, Smooth Black
- Snap End Material: Rust-Proof Solid Zinc
Latest from blog
Who uses crowd control barricades? (And should you be using barricades in your industry?)
New Orleans' Mardis Gras, Boston's Marathon, Chicago's Lollapalooza, and New Years Eve in Times Square... these are some of America's most notorious events, bringing in massive crowds year after y...Read more
Bored of red carpets? What are the new colors hitting the black-tie event scene?
Red carpets have been the symbol of (and even a nickname for) VIP events since their use in the early 1900's to welcome passengers onto the exclusive 20th Century Limited Passenger train, lauded as...Read more
How to Choose the Right Style of Stanchion Post
With a tradition of free admission, Washington DC's Smithsonian museums are a special experience for students and tourists alike, attracting 22 million such visitors in 2019. This may seem like a s...Read more