The Recessed Wall Concrete Jersey Barriers are made of reinforced concrete, which makes them extremely strong and durable. This product comes with forklift knockouts, providing for ease of relocation. They can be used end-to-end to create a continuous security wall, perimeter barrier or a roadblock for traffic control. Available in more sizes, finishes, and colors.
Recessed Wall Concrete Jersey Barriers - 4 Rectangular Inserts
- Made of reinforced concrete
- Steel rebar reinforcement
- Work as stand-alone units; can also be aligned end-to-end
- Corrosion and vandalism resistant resistant
- Feature forklift knockouts
- Easy to transport and relocate
- Available in multiple sizes, colors, and finishes
- Ideal for protecting your facilities and the people in it from unwanted activities
- Material: Reinforced Concrete
- Size: 96"L x 24"W x 36"H, 120"L x 24"W x 36"H, or 144"L x 24"W x 36"H
- Color: Sand Tan, Dove Gray, or Light Brown
- Finish: LSB, Etch, Perma Stone, or Dura Brite
- Customizable? Size, color, and finish
Latest from blog
What are nitrile coated work gloves and why do construction workers use them?
There are many safety gloves with protective coatings of one kind or another, but construction workers, gardeners, and other outdoor workers may find themselves wandering "What's the difference bet...Read more
What are velvet rope stanchions used for? VIP post and rope stanchion features and uses.
Retractable belt barrier stanchions may be the most common crowd control solution for shopping malls, bus stations, and airports, but there are many event venues where these simple crowd control s...Read more
Stanchion vs Bollard: What are stanchions and bollards used for and how are they different?
A construction worker, building contractor, or OSHA manager may be well-versed in the safety utilities used in modern warehouses and parking lots, but there are many people who find themselves in n...Read more