Designed to improve pedestrian safety, this innovative system creates a visual and physical pedestrian barrier with the Retractable Cone Bar and a series of delineators or cones
Use the Retractable Cone Bar in combination with any cone or delineator to provide this visible protection. Each end of the retractable bar has a rugged 3.25" loop that easily drops over any traffic cone or delineator post. Available in two telescoping lengths. Ideal for use as a visual and physical barrier around industrial work sites.
Includes: (20) Retractable Cone Bar
- Made of durable low-density polyethylene.
- Quick and easy to use.
- Rugged 3.25” loop easily drops over traffic cones or delineator posts.
- Reflective sheeting applied to bar for night-time visibility.
- 4' expands to 7' - available in reflective yellow on black and reflective orange on white
- 6' expands to 10' - available in reflective yellow on black and orange on white
- Quickly installs on traffic cones to provide a high visibility barrier.
- Inside diameter of bar loop 3.25"
Latest from blog
Bollard Buying Guide
When it comes to safeguarding pedestrians, managing traffic flow, and protecting infrastructure, bollards are a helpful tool. Whether you're a facility manager, an event organizer, or a business ow...Read more
Crowd Control Tips for Your Venue
When organizing an event, ensuring proper crowd control is paramount to the success and safety of both attendees and staff. Managing a large gathering of people requires careful planning and execut...Read more
Crowd Control Basics: Construction Site Safety & Security
In the world of construction, the goal is to bring a design or project to life. From intricate bridges to towering skyscrapers, these projects help shape and improve our lives. Amid the excitement ...Read more