Twice as strong as the standards require, this full-body harness from Miller is durable and sturdy with polyester type 10 webbing. Integrated back and shoulder pads add allow optimum airflow for all-day comfort even while carrying a full load of tools. Adjustment is easy and only require one hand. Useful in a variety of fall protection applications such as construction and utilities.
(1) Honeywell Miller Revolution Harness with Tongue Buckle Legs Strap
- Applicable in confined space and height hazard jobs.
- Features type 10 webbing, which is twice as strong as the standards require, and guaranteed to provide long service life.
- Back and shoulder padding allow optimum airflow for comfort wear even when carrying a full load of tools.
- Clip-on design safely organizes webbing after easy adjustment.
- Greater mobility with rotary design.
- Easy, one-hand adjustment of shoulder straps.
- Integrated pack encapsulates labels minimizing damage and loss.
- Lightweight and portable.
- Meets OSHA, CSA and ANSI standards.
Stand-Up D-ring; (2) Side D-Rings
Mating Buckle Chest; Tongue Buckle Legs
Type 10 Webbing; DualTech Webbing
D-rings and Buckle Material:
Clear Chromate Finished Carbon Steel