The Richmond Trash Receptacle is long-lasting, durable and suitable for any environment. Its lid is heavy, but can be removed to access the liner. It also features rain bonnet protection. The tabbed feet allow for the receptacle to be surface mounted. This product is available in custom colors if ordered in larger quantities.
Richmond Trash Receptacle
- Made of heavy gauge structural steel and powder coated with a heavy-duty commercial grade coating
- Lid removable for accessing the liner
- Liner included
- Rain bonnet protection
- Tabbed feet for surface mounting; surface wedge anchors included
- Custom colors available for quantity orders
- Ideal for parks, or any commercial or residential application
- Material: Steel
- Size: 32 Gal.
- Weight: 140 lbs.
- Frame Color: Black or Green
- Slat Color: Black or Green
- Customizable? Frame and slat color
Latest from blog
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide: Steel Barricade Features & Specifications This Steel Barricade Comparison Guide compares the features and specifications for our metal crowd control barricades...Read more
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards Modern day bollards are sturdy posts which block vehicle access from restricted roads or pedestrian areas. While you may not ...Read more
How to Buy the Right Portable Bleachers
Many Americans have fond memories of summers in the park watching baseball games in the late evening sunlight. While each generation sees its own trends - video games, skateboards, social media, y...Read more