The Richmond Trash Receptacle is long-lasting, durable and suitable for any environment. Its lid is heavy, but can be removed to access the liner. It also features rain bonnet protection. The tabbed feet allow for the receptacle to be surface mounted. This product is available in custom colors if ordered in larger quantities.
Richmond Trash Receptacle
- Made of heavy gauge structural steel and powder coated with a heavy-duty commercial grade coating
- Lid removable for accessing the liner
- Liner included
- Rain bonnet protection
- Tabbed feet for surface mounting; surface wedge anchors included
- Custom colors available for quantity orders
- Ideal for parks, or any commercial or residential application
- Material: Steel
- Size: 32 Gal.
- Weight: 140 lbs.
- Frame Color: Black or Green
- Slat Color: Black or Green
- Customizable? Frame and slat color
Latest from blog
Bored of red carpets? What are the new colors hitting the black-tie event scene?
Red carpets have been the symbol of (and even a nickname for) VIP events since their use in the early 1900's to welcome passengers onto the exclusive 20th Century Limited Passenger train, lauded as...Read more
How to Choose the Right Style of Stanchion Post
With a tradition of free admission, Washington DC's Smithsonian museums are a special experience for students and tourists alike, attracting 22 million such visitors in 2019. This may seem like a s...Read more
Crowd Control Stanchions for Peak Seasons and Slow Seasons
While many industries struggled to stay open with the onset of the pandemic in 2020, National Parks saw a whopping 28% increase in their visitor attendance. For many of them, this meant new crowd m...Read more