The Richmond Trash Receptacle is long-lasting, durable and suitable for any environment. Its lid is heavy, but can be removed to access the liner. It also features rain bonnet protection. The tabbed feet allow for the receptacle to be surface mounted. This product is available in custom colors if ordered in larger quantities.
Richmond Trash Receptacle
- Made of heavy gauge structural steel and powder coated with a heavy-duty commercial grade coating
- Lid removable for accessing the liner
- Liner included
- Rain bonnet protection
- Tabbed feet for surface mounting; surface wedge anchors included
- Custom colors available for quantity orders
- Ideal for parks, or any commercial or residential application
- Material: Steel
- Size: 32 Gal.
- Weight: 140 lbs.
- Frame Color: Black or Green
- Slat Color: Black or Green
- Customizable? Frame and slat color
Latest from blog
What is a "Cash Wrap" and why does it matter for your retail store?
Small retailers with steep rents must make sure they're using these expensive commercial spaces as effectively (and efficiently) as possible. This is why "merchandising" has become an important pie...Read more
What Are Pop-Up Stores And How Can You Set One Up?
Shopping malls are out and pop-up stores are in! But...what's the difference? And how do you catch the momentum of this trend with your own retail space or products? We'll give you the scoop in thi...Read more
3 Important Ways Barricades Are Used In Construction Sites
In the construction industry, barricades like the ones for sale here at Crowd Control Warehouse are used for a number of basic safety objectives. For instance here are 3 of the general purposes for...Read more