The Ridgeview Trash Receptacle is one of our most durable cans. It is made of recycled plastic and features an engraved pattern on all four sides, as well as black trim made of recycled plastic Resinwood slats. This receptacle can fit into many different settings.
Ridgeview Trash Receptacle
- Made of recycled plastic
- Engraved pattern on all four sides
- Black trim made of recycled plastic Resinwood slats
- Features heavy duty black deck screws
- Ideal for parks, or any commercial or residential application
- Material: Recycled Plastic
- Size: 32 Gal.
- Weight: 140 lbs.
- Hardware Options: Heavy Duty Black Deck Screws
- Frame Color: Black
- Slat Color: Cedar, Gray, or Green
- Customizable? Frame and slat color
Latest from blog
How to Choose the Right Style of Stanchion Post
With a tradition of free admission, Washington DC's Smithsonian museums are a special experience for students and tourists alike, attracting 22 million such visitors in 2019. This may seem like a s...Read more
Crowd Control Stanchions for Peak Seasons and Slow Seasons
While many industries struggled to stay open with the onset of the pandemic in 2020, National Parks saw a whopping 28% increase in their visitor attendance. For many of them, this meant new crowd m...Read more
When to use plastic chains for your safety or crowd control barriers...
There are many occasions where a simple crowd control or safety barrier is necessary for work operations to continue smoothly and without injury or confusion. But how do you know when a simple plas...Read more