The Ridgeview Trash Receptacle is one of our most durable cans. It is made of recycled plastic and features an engraved pattern on all four sides, as well as black trim made of recycled plastic Resinwood slats. This receptacle can fit into many different settings.
Ridgeview Trash Receptacle
- Made of recycled plastic
- Engraved pattern on all four sides
- Black trim made of recycled plastic Resinwood slats
- Features heavy duty black deck screws
- Ideal for parks, or any commercial or residential application
- Material: Recycled Plastic
- Size: 32 Gal.
- Weight: 140 lbs.
- Hardware Options: Heavy Duty Black Deck Screws
- Frame Color: Black
- Slat Color: Cedar, Gray, or Green
- Customizable? Frame and slat color
Latest from blog
Retractable belt barrier stanchion base types (and why your stanchion base matters)
Retractable belt barrier stanchions are the convenient crowd control stanchions which include a retractable belt cassette at the top for belt barriers which easily retract or extend as needed. Thes...Read more
What are barricade covers used for, and are you missing out by using barricades without them?
Many steel barricades for sale are advertised as cost-efficient and effective crowd control tools, but an increasing number of customers have discovered a clever way to turn these crowd control bar...Read more
Barricade Tape Types: Caution Tape, Danger Tape, and More
If you work in a safety or construction industry, you may have heard the term "caution tape" used to refer to a wide variety of barrier messages, even ones which don't include the word "caution". J...Read more