The Plasticade SafeZone 12’’ Springless Traffic Sign Stand is what you need to increase safety and efficiency for construction personnel! Inform the public of “road work ahead” or communicate any other message you want with this stable, easy to use and store sign stand, the legs of which are adjustable to three heights. Check it out!
SafeZone 12" Springless Traffic Sign Stand
- Spring-less Sign Stand
- Comes with auto-latch bracket to accept Roll-Up Signs with Lexan corner pockets
- Universal Bracket available, allows the use of the sign stand with most brands of roll-up signs
- Single sign attachment point allows for quick deployment in the field
- Telescoping legs
- Pull Pin/Kick Release for easy deployment of legs
- Independently adjustable legs. three height adjustments for uneven terrain
- Non-skid rubber feet
- Bright Orange Steel legs, UV stabilized, powder coated, and zinc-plated
- 12’’ minimum sign height above ground
- NCHRP-350 Accepted for roll-up signs up to 48’’ x 48’’, Meet MUTCD Standards
- Folded Dimensions: 6.5" x 6.5" x 24" li>
- Weight: 20 lbs.
- Customizable? Universal bracket available
Latest from blog
How to Choose the Right Style of Stanchion Post
With a tradition of free admission, Washington DC's Smithsonian museums are a special experience for students and tourists alike, attracting 22 million such visitors in 2019. This may seem like a s...Read more
Crowd Control Stanchions for Peak Seasons and Slow Seasons
While many industries struggled to stay open with the onset of the pandemic in 2020, National Parks saw a whopping 28% increase in their visitor attendance. For many of them, this meant new crowd m...Read more
When to use plastic chains for your safety or crowd control barriers...
There are many occasions where a simple crowd control or safety barrier is necessary for work operations to continue smoothly and without injury or confusion. But how do you know when a simple plas...Read more