The Plasticade SafeZone 60’’ Double Spring Traffic Sign Stand is your guarantee for years of use! The bright orange, powder coated legs allow your sign to be seen from highways to city sidewalks, while the 60’’ above ground sign height further increases visibility! Check it out and get your practical and efficient sign stand today!
SafeZone 60" Double Spring Traffic Sign Stand
- Double spring sign stand for rigid and roll-up signs
- Rigid sign bracket is standard
- Roll-Up Bracket is available, purchase separately
- Heavy duty springs
- Pull Pin/Kick Release for easy deployment of legs
- Independently adjustable legs. three height adjustments for uneven terrain
- Non-skid rubber feet
- Bright Orange Steel legs, UV stabilized, powder coated, and zinc-plated
- 60’’ minimum sign height above ground
- Readily available replacement parts or assemblies
- NCHRP-350 Accepted for roll-up signs or rigid signs up to 48’’ x 60’’, Meet MUTCD Standards
- Folded Dimensions: 9" x 12" x 80"
- Weight: 55.5 lbs.
- Customizable? Roll-up bracket available
Latest from blog
How to Minimize Replacement Costs with Safety Stanchions that Last
In the United States alone, there are 18,741 operational warehouses, and that number grows every year. There are 11,200 active construction sites, 2,072 manufacturing facilities, and 264 mail distr...Read more
Should you be using plastic post chain stanchions instead of traditional stanchions?
Stanchions are excellent crowd control tools for venues with visitors coming in and out on a daily basis, but there are many occasions which call for a solution that's even more impermanent, cost e...Read more
Crowd Control Warehouse FAQ
Crowd Control Warehouse supplies schools, government facilities, theme parks, retail stores, and construction companies all over the nation with the crowd control and safety supplies they need for ...Read more