The Plasticade SafeZone 84’’ Double Spring Traffic Sign Stand is what you need if you are looking for a safe, stable, durable, easy to use and store stand that will provide maximum visibility for your sign! Use this stand either with rigid or roll-up signs and mount them 84’’ above ground. Heavy duty springs and many more features will make you opt for this practical and high-quality sign stand!
SafeZone 84" Double Spring Traffic Sign Stand
- Double spring sign stand for rigid and roll-up signs
- Rigid sign bracket is standard
- Roll-Up Bracket is available, purchase separately
- Heavy duty springs
- Pull Pin/Kick Release for easy deployment of legs
- Independently adjustable legs. three height adjustments for uneven terrain
- Non-skid rubber feet
- Bright Orange Steel legs, UV stabilized, powder coated, and zinc-plated
- 84’’ minimum sign height above ground
- Readily available replacement parts or assemblies
- NCHRP-350 Accepted for roll-up and rigid signs up to 48’’ x 60’’, Meet MUTCD Standards
- Folded Dimensions: 9" x 12" x 89"
- Weight: 58.5 lbs.
- Customizable? Roll-up bracket available
Latest from blog
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide: Steel Barricade Features & Specifications This Steel Barricade Comparison Guide compares the features and specifications for our metal crowd control barricades...Read more
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards Modern day bollards are sturdy posts which block vehicle access from restricted roads or pedestrian areas. While you may not ...Read more
How to Buy the Right Portable Bleachers
Many Americans have fond memories of summers in the park watching baseball games in the late evening sunlight. While each generation sees its own trends - video games, skateboards, social media, y...Read more