Take a look at the Plasticade SafeZone 84’’ Springless Traffic Sign Stand, which holds your sign 84’’ above ground, allowing for maximum visibility! Its design makes it not only easy to use, but also stable in heavy winds and impact resistant. Choose your sign stand, make your sign be seen and use it for years to come!
SafeZone 84" Springless Traffic Sign Stand
- Springless sign stand for roll-up signs
- Auto-Latch Bracket is standard, use with roll-up signs with Lexan corner pockets
- Universal Bracket available, allows the use of the sign stand with most brands of roll-up signs
- Extra-large footprint allows for stability of roll-up signs in heavy winds
- Single sign attachment point allows for quick deployment in the field
- Crash Test Breakaway Base - If impacted, the base will rotate 90 degrees to the ground, causing no damage to the undercarriage of the impacting vehicle
- Telescoping legs
- Pull Pin/Kick Release for easy deployment of legs
- Independently adjustable legs. three height adjustments for uneven terrain
- Non-skid rubber feet
- Bright Orange Steel legs, UV stabilized, powder coated, and zinc-plated
- 84’’ minimum sign height above ground
- Readily available replacement parts or assemblies
- NCHRP-350 Accepted for roll-up signs up to 48’’ x 48’’, Meet MUTCD Standards
- Folded Dimensions: 6.5" x 6.5" x 91.75"
- Weight: 32 lbs.
- Customizable? Universal bracket available
- traffic signs
These traffic signs were very easy to setup when we were setting up our space. Very effective in sending the message too.
Latest from blog
How to Choose the Right Style of Stanchion Post
With a tradition of free admission, Washington DC's Smithsonian museums are a special experience for students and tourists alike, attracting 22 million such visitors in 2019. This may seem like a s...Read more
Crowd Control Stanchions for Peak Seasons and Slow Seasons
While many industries struggled to stay open with the onset of the pandemic in 2020, National Parks saw a whopping 28% increase in their visitor attendance. For many of them, this meant new crowd m...Read more
When to use plastic chains for your safety or crowd control barriers...
There are many occasions where a simple crowd control or safety barrier is necessary for work operations to continue smoothly and without injury or confusion. But how do you know when a simple plas...Read more