Set of (10) of our best selling polished stainless steel post belt barrier stanchions are available in a convenient (10) pack with free shipping to the 48 Continental U.S States. These are designed for effective crowd control and public guidance on an economical budget without compromising quality. Use these stanchions to direct traffic, form lines or block off restricted areas.
- 1 set of (8) Polished Stainless Steel retractable belt barrier stanchion posts with 11 Ft. belts
- Choose from (7) belt colors: Black, Red, Blue, Dark Green, Fluorescent Yellow, Black & Yellow Diagonal Stripes, Yellow with Black “DO NOT ENTER” text
- Polished Stainless Steel finish, rust resistant using high-quality steel
- Features a full circumference rubber floor protector for maximum scratch protection & stability
- Belt Brake to ensure slow, safe belt retraction (no snapback!)
- Fast & Easy assembly. No tools required.
Buying in large quantities? Contact us for a volume discount! sales@crowdcontrolwa
- Height: 40”
- Post Weight: 19lb
- Post Diameter: 2.5”
- Base Diameter: 14”
- Retractable Belt Length: 10’
- Warranty: 3 year limited manufacturer's warranty against defective material or workmanship
We are so happy with these products. Very stable base, belts pull and snap well and they're also very easy to assemble.
Latest from blog
Stanchions For Line Formation - Make Way For Added Safety Measures in the New Year
The ongoing COVID pandemic and recent surges following the Christmas week had some cities re-thinking their New Year's bashes and balls. For instance Atlanta's usual "peach drop" was cancelled wit...Read more
Who uses crowd control barricades? (And should you be using barricades in your industry?)
New Orleans' Mardis Gras, Boston's Marathon, Chicago's Lollapalooza, and New Years Eve in Times Square... these are some of America's most notorious events, bringing in massive crowds year after y...Read more
Bored of red carpets? What are the new colors hitting the black-tie event scene?
Red carpets have been the symbol of (and even a nickname for) VIP events since their use in the early 1900's to welcome passengers onto the exclusive 20th Century Limited Passenger train, lauded as...Read more