The Three Slats Park Bench features three Resinwood slats and recycled plastic bases. A heavy duty, zinc coated hardware comes standard, while stainless steel hardware is also available. This bench is designed without backs or arms, and its outer slats are bull-nosed to provide additional comfort. It comes in multiple sizes and colors.
Three Slats Park Bench
- Made of three 2’’ x 4’’ Resinwood slats and black recycled plastic bases
- Heavy duty, zinc coated hardware
- Stainless steel hardware also available
- Outer slats bull-nosed for added comfort
- Backless and Armless
- Custom colors available for quantity orders
- Ideal for parks, or any commercial or residential application
- Material: Resinwood and plastic
- Size: 4 ft., 6 ft., or 8 ft.
- Weight: 75 lbs., 115 lbs., or 140 lbs.
- Base: 2, 3, or 4 bases
- Hardware: Surface Elite Bolt, J-Bolt
- Back Type: Without Back
- Arm Type: Without Arms
- Frame Color: Black
- Slat Color: Green, Black, Cedar, Gray, Blue, Brown, Red, or White
- Customizable? Size and slat color
Latest from blog
Stanchions For Line Formation - Make Way For Added Safety Measures in the New Year
The ongoing COVID pandemic and recent surges following the Christmas week had some cities re-thinking their New Year's bashes and balls. For instance Atlanta's usual "peach drop" was cancelled wit...Read more
Who uses crowd control barricades? (And should you be using barricades in your industry?)
New Orleans' Mardis Gras, Boston's Marathon, Chicago's Lollapalooza, and New Years Eve in Times Square... these are some of America's most notorious events, bringing in massive crowds year after y...Read more
Bored of red carpets? What are the new colors hitting the black-tie event scene?
Red carpets have been the symbol of (and even a nickname for) VIP events since their use in the early 1900's to welcome passengers onto the exclusive 20th Century Limited Passenger train, lauded as...Read more