The Standard Square Trash Receptacle is made of 28 Resinwood slats and a recycled plastic structure. It features a removable plastic top and heavy-duty, zinc coated hardware. The liner is not included, but it is available for purchase. When ordering in larger quantities, custom colors are available.
Standard Square Trash Receptacle
- Made of twenty-eight 1’’ x 4’’ Resinwood slats and a recycled plastic structure
- Recycled plastic top removable for accessing the liner
- Liner not included
- Heavy-duty, zinc coated hardware
- Custom colors available for quantity orders
- Ideal for parks, or any commercial or residential application
- Material: Resinwood and Plastic
- Size: 20 Gal., 32 Gal., or 55 Gal.
- Weight: 75 lbs., 90 lbs., 120 lbs., 170 lbs., or 190 lbs.
- Slat Color: Blue, White, Cedar, Gray, Green, or Red
- Customizable? Size and slat color
Latest from blog
Crowd Control Stanchions for Peak Seasons and Slow Seasons
While many industries struggled to stay open with the onset of the pandemic in 2020, National Parks saw a whopping 28% increase in their visitor attendance. For many of them, this meant new crowd m...Read more
When to use plastic chains for your safety or crowd control barriers...
There are many occasions where a simple crowd control or safety barrier is necessary for work operations to continue smoothly and without injury or confusion. But how do you know when a simple plas...Read more
Crowd Control Warehouse Announces New Products and Discounts for Getting Back to School
While students are shopping for notebooks, pens and binders to get ready to go back to school this fall, superintendents and school facilities managers are getting their back to school purchases in...Read more