The T-Picnic table is suitable and appropriate for any setting and environment. It is strong and durable and the frame can be either surface or in-ground mounted. An ADA model of the table is available and the slats come in various different colors.
- Made of nine 2’’ x 10’’ Resinwood slats and powder coated structural steel bases
- Base plate measures 18’’ x 18’’ with ¾’’ diameter mounting holes
- Table frame can be surface or in-ground mounted
- Heavy duty, zinc coated hardware
- Stainless steel hardware also available
- ADA model available
- Custom colors available for larger orders
- Ideal for parks, or any commercial or residential application
- Material: Resinwood and steel
- Size: 4 ft.
- Weight: 320 lbs. or 270 lbs. (ADA)
- Style: Standard or ADA
- Hardware: Surface Wedge Anchor
- Frame Color: Black
- Slat Color: Cedar, Green, Blue, Red, White, Gray, Black, or Brown
- Customizable? Style and slat color
Latest from blog
Stanchions For Line Formation - Make Way For Added Safety Measures in the New Year
The ongoing COVID pandemic and recent surges following the Christmas week had some cities re-thinking their New Year's bashes and balls. For instance Atlanta's usual "peach drop" was cancelled wit...Read more
Who uses crowd control barricades? (And should you be using barricades in your industry?)
New Orleans' Mardis Gras, Boston's Marathon, Chicago's Lollapalooza, and New Years Eve in Times Square... these are some of America's most notorious events, bringing in massive crowds year after y...Read more
Bored of red carpets? What are the new colors hitting the black-tie event scene?
Red carpets have been the symbol of (and even a nickname for) VIP events since their use in the early 1900's to welcome passengers onto the exclusive 20th Century Limited Passenger train, lauded as...Read more