The T-Picnic table is suitable and appropriate for any setting and environment. It is strong and durable and the frame can be either surface or in-ground mounted. An ADA model of the table is available and the slats come in various different colors.
- Made of nine 2’’ x 10’’ Resinwood slats and powder coated structural steel bases
- Base plate measures 18’’ x 18’’ with ¾’’ diameter mounting holes
- Table frame can be surface or in-ground mounted
- Heavy duty, zinc coated hardware
- Stainless steel hardware also available
- ADA model available
- Custom colors available for larger orders
- Ideal for parks, or any commercial or residential application
- Material: Resinwood and steel
- Size: 4 ft.
- Weight: 320 lbs. or 270 lbs. (ADA)
- Style: Standard or ADA
- Hardware: Surface Wedge Anchor
- Frame Color: Black
- Slat Color: Cedar, Green, Blue, Red, White, Gray, Black, or Brown
- Customizable? Style and slat color
Latest from blog
Retractable belt barrier stanchion base types (and why your stanchion base matters)
Retractable belt barrier stanchions are the convenient crowd control stanchions which include a retractable belt cassette at the top for belt barriers which easily retract or extend as needed. Thes...Read more
What are barricade covers used for, and are you missing out by using barricades without them?
Many steel barricades for sale are advertised as cost-efficient and effective crowd control tools, but an increasing number of customers have discovered a clever way to turn these crowd control bar...Read more
Barricade Tape Types: Caution Tape, Danger Tape, and More
If you work in a safety or construction industry, you may have heard the term "caution tape" used to refer to a wide variety of barrier messages, even ones which don't include the word "caution". J...Read more