The T-Picnic table is suitable and appropriate for any setting and environment. It is strong and durable and the frame can be either surface or in-ground mounted. An ADA model of the table is available and the slats come in various different colors.
- Made of nine 2’’ x 10’’ Resinwood slats and powder coated structural steel bases
- Base plate measures 18’’ x 18’’ with ¾’’ diameter mounting holes
- Table frame can be surface or in-ground mounted
- Heavy duty, zinc coated hardware
- Stainless steel hardware also available
- ADA model available
- Custom colors available for larger orders
- Ideal for parks, or any commercial or residential application
- Material: Resinwood and steel
- Size: 4 ft.
- Weight: 320 lbs. or 270 lbs. (ADA)
- Style: Standard or ADA
- Hardware: Surface Wedge Anchor
- Frame Color: Black
- Slat Color: Cedar, Green, Blue, Red, White, Gray, Black, or Brown
- Customizable? Style and slat color
Latest from blog
How to Choose the Right Style of Stanchion Post
With a tradition of free admission, Washington DC's Smithsonian museums are a special experience for students and tourists alike, attracting 22 million such visitors in 2019. This may seem like a s...Read more
Crowd Control Stanchions for Peak Seasons and Slow Seasons
While many industries struggled to stay open with the onset of the pandemic in 2020, National Parks saw a whopping 28% increase in their visitor attendance. For many of them, this meant new crowd m...Read more
When to use plastic chains for your safety or crowd control barriers...
There are many occasions where a simple crowd control or safety barrier is necessary for work operations to continue smoothly and without injury or confusion. But how do you know when a simple plas...Read more