With our large selection of reflective sheeting, lengths, and materials, the TrafFix Type III Barricades can be used all over the world for any situation. Utilizes the all-plastic Phoenix Rail and uses uni-strut Telespar Square Tubing with breakaway base, bracket and detachable feet. Base yields to impacting vehicles. Easily detachable feet allow for efficient transportation, assembly and storage. Assembled and disassembled in a matter of minutes by a single person.
Includes: (1) Traffic Barricade
- Ballasted by (2) 40 lb. rubber/steel bases and supported by (2) pre-drilled steel or plastic uprights.
- Phoenix plastic rails are available in 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12 foot lengths.
- Lightweight. Easy for one worker to setup and breakdown.
- Quick release pin for easy removal of barricade uprights from base.
- Bases nest together when stacked for easy storage and transport.
- Available with engineer grade, high performance and diamond grade reflective sheeting.
- NCHRP 350 approved with (2) small LED B-Lights or standard barricade lights and plastic 48” x 48” safe Sign 350.
Available Board Sizes: 4', 6', 8', 10', and 12'
Latest from blog
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide: Steel Barricade Features & Specifications This Steel Barricade Comparison Guide compares the features and specifications for our metal crowd control barricades...Read more
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards Modern day bollards are sturdy posts which block vehicle access from restricted roads or pedestrian areas. While you may not ...Read more
How to Buy the Right Portable Bleachers
Many Americans have fond memories of summers in the park watching baseball games in the late evening sunlight. While each generation sees its own trends - video games, skateboards, social media, y...Read more