Increase the visibility of your work site or construction zone quickly and easily. Ensure the safety of valued workers, motorists, and pedestrians. Save time, money and human resources. Do it all with Verticade Traffic Channelizers. Constructed of durable material that is economical and cost-effective.
PLEASE NOTE THERE IS A (10) PIECE MINIMUM ORDER ON ALL CHANNELIZERS. SHIPPING IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE.
- (1) Traffic Channelizer
(Optional) Type A,C, and 3-way light for nighttime use. Steady burn, flashing, or off. 3 Volt High Efficiency LED Light, uses 2 or 4 "D" cell batteries (not included). 2 batteries will last approx. 4 mos. flashing. 4 batteries will last approx. 8 mos. Flashing.
- Narrow design is perfect for tight configurations
- Compact stacking, feet fold for transport and storage
- Quick set-up. Spring-loaded feet quickly release for placement.
- Lies flat when hit.
- Replaceable sheeting panels. Recessed panels are removable, just clip on new panels.
- Anti-skid pads on feet reduce movement in work zones.
- 7.5 lb. feet - filled with silica sand. Optional ballast boots snap on feet adding 20 lbs. each.
- Molded-in light receptacle for “D” cell battery lights.
- NCHRP-350 Accepted. Meets MUTCD Standards.
- Composition: High-density polyethylene
- Color: White
- Retroreflective sheeting: Available in all grades of white and orange.
- Dimensions: 21" (W) x 43.5" (H) x 3" (D)
- Sheeting Panel: 12’ (W) x 36’ (H)
- Weight: 27 lbs. (67 lbs. with ballast boots)
Latest from blog
Police Barricades For Safety In Times Of Unrest
The 60's and 70's will always be remembered for their buzzing atmosphere of civil unrest in the United States with a surge of protests, marches, and riots. The three decades which followed however ...Read more
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide: Steel Barricade Features & Specifications This Steel Barricade Comparison Guide compares the features and specifications for our metal crowd control barricades...Read more
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards Modern day bollards are sturdy posts which block vehicle access from restricted roads or pedestrian areas. While you may not ...Read more