You wish you could install and remove your Conventional Post more easily and with less damage to your floors? The Visiontron Magnetic Mounted Conventional Post is your solution! No drilling, therefore, no damage to your floors – these stanchions will keep your queues in line throughout the day! The flat top is not only easy on the eyes, but it also gives you the option to add signage on the top. Check it out!
This product ships in four weeks.
- Visiontron Magnetic Mounted Conventional Posts - Flat Top
- Easy to install and to remove
- Does not require drilling holes
- Requires Magnetic Floor Plate (sold separately)
- Maintains a semi-permanent queue line that will last throughout the day
- Multiple finishes available, some of which can be used outdoors (may require weatherproofing)
- Solid top surface
- Tap for Signage option available (SUB-TAP)
- Post Top Style: Flat Top
- Height: 38.5’’
- Post Diameter: 2’’
- Base Diameter: 6.25’’
- Weight: 13 lbs.
- Customizable? Multiple finishes available + signage on the top
- Manufacturer’s Part Number: ST600MG
Latest from blog
Police Barricades For Safety In Times Of Unrest
The 60's and 70's will always be remembered for their buzzing atmosphere of civil unrest in the United States with a surge of protests, marches, and riots. The three decades which followed however ...Read more
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide: Steel Barricade Features & Specifications This Steel Barricade Comparison Guide compares the features and specifications for our metal crowd control barricades...Read more
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards Modern day bollards are sturdy posts which block vehicle access from restricted roads or pedestrian areas. While you may not ...Read more