Meet the only semi-permanent stanchions that don’t require drilling into your floors! The Visiontron Magnetic Mounted Retracta-Belts are kept in place by extremely strong neodymium magnets set at the base. Avoid the risk of a tripping hazard by using these magnetic posts that leave only a footprint on the surface when removed. Without the threat of damaging your floors, these posts will remain in place throughout the day and guarantee the crowd control that you require.
This product ships in four weeks.
- Visiontron Magnetic Mounted Retracta-Belt Post - 10 Ft. Belt
- Requires magnetic floor plate (MG-PLATE), sold separately
- 30 ft. belt option also available
- Extremely strong neodymium magnets which hold the post upright and in a straight line during normal use and low/medium impacts
- Simple and quick installation
- Posts decouple from base plate with additional force, for removal when not in use
- Same base connection as other Retracta-Belt posts, which means that existing portable stanchions can easily be converted to a magnetic mount
- 6" diameter base cover that leaves a small footprint for an open queuing area. No base means less tripping hazard, and more space for customers to roll luggage through the queue
- Posts can face any direction, which makes it easy to align belts and change the queue configuration
- Ideal for airports and other leased facilities
- Belt Length: 10 Ft.
- Base Plate Material: Stainless Steel
- Base Plate Diameter: 5-1/2”
- Base Plate Thickness: 3/16”
- Post Height: 40 1/2 ’’
- Post Material: Steel or Aluminum
- Post Weight: 12 lbs. or 10 lbs. (depending on the material)
- Customizable? Yes, choose finish and belt color, custom colors and imprints on the belt or caps
- Warranty: 10 years
- Manufacturer’s Part Number: 300MG
Latest from blog
What are barricades? Barricade Definitions & Types of Barricades
Barricade Definitions & Types of Barricades Barricades may seem like common sense structures which need no explanation, but with so many varieties now available to construction workers, event p...Read more
In a digital age, does in-store signage still matter?
In a digital age, does in-store signage still matter? In this digital world, it's easy to forget how many people still do their shopping in-store. Yes, online shopping increased greatly during the ...Read more
How Expandable Metal Barricades Can Help You Meet OSHA Barrier Requirements
To the general public a "barrier" may seem like a self explained term, (and therefore an "expandable barrier" is equally self explained). However, according to OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health ...Read more