Offer your customers a writing surface and optional pen in order to speed up the flow of the queue line! The Visiontron Post Mount Writing table, which is easily attached to any existing Retracta-Belt stanchion, makes for a convenient writing surface which will decrease the time necessary to fill out forms. Made of durable material, this table is designed to last for a long time. Get yours today!
This product ships in four weeks.
- Visiontron Post Mount Writing Table - 10" x 48"
- 1/2" thick Corian® writing surface – the same durable material used for school desks and kitchen countertops
- Sleek standard Black Granite color, while other Corian® patterns and colors are available on request (call for pricing)
- Easily integrates with Model 300 Retracta-Belt® stanchions, while optional Adapter Cones affix the Writing Table to most other stanchions
- Easy assembly with a standoff wrench which is sold separately
- Secure pen and literature holder available on request, sold separately
- Ideal for banks, airports and any places where forms are to be filled in
- Table Material: Corian®
- Table Dimensions: 10" W x 48" L
- Table Color: standard black granite
- Customizable? Corian® patterns and colors are available on request
- Warranty: 10 years
- Manufacturer’s Part Number: PMWT01-BK
Latest from blog
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide: Steel Barricade Features & Specifications This Steel Barricade Comparison Guide compares the features and specifications for our metal crowd control barricades...Read more
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards Modern day bollards are sturdy posts which block vehicle access from restricted roads or pedestrian areas. While you may not ...Read more
How to Buy the Right Portable Bleachers
Many Americans have fond memories of summers in the park watching baseball games in the late evening sunlight. While each generation sees its own trends - video games, skateboards, social media, y...Read more