There is no better way to create a safe and secure barrier than the Visiontron Heavy Duty Post-N-Panel System! Depending on the post base, this solid structural barricade can be either portable or more permanent. Buy them as a complete system, or as add-ons for existing Single Line or Dual Line Retracta- Belt posts. Furthermore, the frame is designed to accept a variety of insert materials. Check out all the options Visiontron offers and find the one which suits your requirements perfectly!
Visiontron Post-N-Panel System - Heavy Duty Panels
- Portable or permanent, depending on the chosen post base - can be mounted on posts with portable bases, or for a more permanent option choose from our Mini Socket, Magnetic, Fixed or Removable post bases
- Security panels integrate with existing Single Line or Dual Line Retracta-Belt posts, so they can be bought either as add-ons or as a complete system
- Heavy-gauge aluminum frame which can withstand the toughest wear and tear and can accept various insert materials including acrylic, sintra, glass etc.
- Standard tamper-proof design which protects your insert material
- Support bungees available and recommended for single line posts, to secure the bottom of the panel to the post for added rigidity
- Available in five standard sizes + custom sizes
- ‘Privacy Panels’ (48”W x 66”H) create or designate a booth for security areas
- Printed messages, logos or advertisements available on standard sintra, acrylic, or glass; or on paper displayed between two clear acrylic inserts
- Insert material is replaceable, so you can change logos, advertisements, directional messages, colors or anything else you want to display
- Extra heavy baseweight, wheels or suction cups available with portable bases
- NEW Adjustable EZ Off End Blocks available for easier removal and installation; this flexible panel attachment allows easy removal from the post is required when using panels with Mini Socket, Magnetic, Fixed or Removable mounted posts
- Custom finishes and inserts available - different metal finishes or hundreds of powder coated colors, additional insert materials and thicknesses available
- Ready for post-top signage
- Ideal for defining a queue line perimeter