When crowd control configurations are to be permanently established, the Visiontron Retracta-Belt Fixed Stanchions are the ultimate choice. These posts are easily installed – just get a couple of screws and mount the posts to the floor via three screw holes in the flange. The high-impact polycarbonate material and the redesigned E-Z back braking system make this the most durable and the safest post on the market. And on top of all that, you can choose from a variety of post finish and belt options, or call for pricing to add your logo or a message on the belt or caps.
This product ships in four weeks.
- Visiontron Retracta-Belt Dual Line Fixed Posts - 10 Ft. Belt
- Fixed Post with a 10’ Belt
- Variety of post finishes and belt color options available
- Three 5/16" diameter holes to mount permanently to floor with three screws (screws not supplied)
- High-impact polycarbonate material that greatly increases durability
- A redesigned braking system which makes this post extremely safe
- Patent pending rotary damper technology that ensures a safe, controlled retraction of the belt at any length
- Easily integrates with Dual Line Retracta-Belts
- Custom stanchions and custom colored posts available (call for pricing) – add a logo or message imprinting on the belt or caps
- Post Height: 38’’
- Post Material: Steel
- Post Weight: 11 lbs.
- Post Finish: Stock + Specialty finishes (4 classes)
- Belt Length: 10’
- Belt Color: Standard + Specialty Belt options + custom print belts
- Customizable? Yes, choose finish and belt color
- Warranty: 10 years
- Manufacturer’s Part Number: 300DF
Latest from blog
What are barricades? Barricade Definitions & Types of Barricades
Barricade Definitions & Types of Barricades Barricades may seem like common sense structures which need no explanation, but with so many varieties now available to construction workers, event p...Read more
In a digital age, does in-store signage still matter?
In a digital age, does in-store signage still matter? In this digital world, it's easy to forget how many people still do their shopping in-store. Yes, online shopping increased greatly during the ...Read more
How Expandable Metal Barricades Can Help You Meet OSHA Barrier Requirements
To the general public a "barrier" may seem like a self explained term, (and therefore an "expandable barrier" is equally self explained). However, according to OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health ...Read more