The Visiontron Retracta-Belt Dual Line Removable Post is the perfect solution for semi-permanent crowd control. These Dual Line Posts offer additional security and prevent line ducking, while their design without a base offers a cleaner and more elegant look. When crowd control configurations are permanently established, the Removable Retracta-Belt posts are the right option for you. Choose your post, buy a socket, install it into the floor with ease and enjoy the extra security in your lines!
This product ships in four weeks.
- Visiontron Retracta-Belt Dual Line Removable Post - 10 Ft. Belt
- Removable Post with 10’ Belt
- Choose from a variety of post finishes and belt colors to suit your needs
- High-impact polycarbonate material that greatly increases durability for a long life
- Redesigned E-Z Back braking system which makes this post the safest on the market
- Built-in sign attachment
- Designed for indoor use, but Black Aluminum finish can be used outdoors with no modification
- 2" diameter x 4" deep mount slides in floor sockets
- Panels easily integrate with Dual Line Retracta-Belts
- ADA Compliant dual-line retractable belt stanchion barrier
- Ideal for use when crowd control configurations are permanently established
- Belt Length: 10’
- Post Height: 35’’
- Post Material: Steel or Aluminum
- Post Weight: 12 lbs. or 8 lbs.
- Customizable? Yes, choose finish and belt color, custom colors and imprints on the belt or caps
- ADA Compliant? Yes
- Warranty: 10 years
- Manufacturer’s Part Number: 300DR
Latest from blog
How to Minimize Replacement Costs with Safety Stanchions that Last
In the United States alone, there are 18,741 operational warehouses, and that number grows every year. There are 11,200 active construction sites, 2,072 manufacturing facilities, and 264 mail distr...Read more
Should you be using plastic post chain stanchions instead of traditional stanchions?
Stanchions are excellent crowd control tools for venues with visitors coming in and out on a daily basis, but there are many occasions which call for a solution that's even more impermanent, cost e...Read more
Crowd Control Warehouse FAQ
Crowd Control Warehouse supplies schools, government facilities, theme parks, retail stores, and construction companies all over the nation with the crowd control and safety supplies they need for ...Read more