Looking for a post suitable for any industrial use and applicable in any situation you might find yourself in? The Visiontron Utility Conventional Safety Post Stanchion is built to withstand the toughest environments. The aluminum post with the sloped base makes this product available for outdoor use, with or without weatherproofing. With a durable tie-rod construction, these posts represent true American quality. The perfect stanchion is right here!
This product ships in four weeks.
- Visiontron Utility Conventional Safety Post Stanchion
- Durable tie-rod construction - full length center rod keeps tension between the post cap and the base to ensure they will not loosen and fall apart over time
- Heavy construction - components will last for years and are more resistant to denting
- Molded rubberized floor protector and black ABS scuff proof cover
- Accepts 1.5" diameter heavy weight cotton-core ropes
- 30 lb. heavy base weight option available - for additional stability with longer ropes (over 6')
- Tap for Signage option
- Weatherproofing option available
- Height: 34’’
- Post Diameter: 2’’
- Base Diameter: 14’’
- Weight: 24 lbs.
- Finish: Yellow Aluminum
- Customizable? Weatherproofing and signage option available
- Manufacturer’s Part Number: ST601U
Latest from blog
Police Barricades For Safety In Times Of Unrest
The 60's and 70's will always be remembered for their buzzing atmosphere of civil unrest in the United States with a surge of protests, marches, and riots. The three decades which followed however ...Read more
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide: Steel Barricade Features & Specifications This Steel Barricade Comparison Guide compares the features and specifications for our metal crowd control barricades...Read more
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards Modern day bollards are sturdy posts which block vehicle access from restricted roads or pedestrian areas. While you may not ...Read more